Sunday, June 8, 2008

love this song

aeroplaneby tal bachman , this song was in the american band camp movie which just had the band playing the music without ne lyrics
i love it
I was wrong to keep you underneath my finger
I was wrong to try and change you like
I didOh I was a fool, I was to blame
And I put myself to shame
Now you and your love can show me the way*(You gave me your heart and one last chance)Now I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rainAnd I, I wont make the same mistakes I used to make*It was love and evolutionIt was tearing it us apartI prayed for a solution and I found it in your heartNow I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rainI can fly, It's true, I loved taking you for grantedI was deaf and numb and blind to who you wereNow I'm gonna show you and you're gonna seeEverything you mean to meI am going to be there whenever you need(I'll protect you, I'll respect you)Now I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rainAnd I, I won't make the same mistakes I used to make*It was just another emotion It was running through my veinsBut you gave me your devotion and something in me changedNow I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rainI can fly(I'll protect you, I'll respect you)Now I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rainYes and I, I wont' make the same mistakes I used to makeOh I feel like aeroplane above the rainYes and I, I won't make the same mistakes I used to makeSome questions have no answersSome answers have no truthThe Truth is my religionAnd I seen the truth in youAnd I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rainI can fly

0 comments: